Termux is an Android terminal emulator and Linux environment app that works directly with no rooting or setup required. A minimal base system is installed automatically - additional packages are available using the APT package manager. Source of text: https://termux.com/.
- Open Termux.
- Update package index by command
- Now, install OpenSSH by command
pkg install openssh.
- Check username by command
- Create password by command
- Run OpenSSH server by command
- And finally connect into
OpenSSH serveron Android using Termux! Following command:
ssh <username>@<mobile ip address> -p 8022.
- All Done!