Brave is a free and open-source web browser developed by Brave Software, Inc. based on the Chromium web browser. Brave is a privacy-focused browser, which automatically blocks online advertisements and website trackers in its default settings. It also provides users the choice to turn on optional ads that pay users for their attention in the form of Basic Attention Tokens (BAT) cryptocurrency. Users can then send contributions to websites and content creators, which support BAT in the form of tips along with the ability to keep the cryptocurrency they earned. Source of text: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brave_(web_browser).
Google Play Store.
- Search for Brave Browser by Brave Software.
- Click to
- Wait until Brave Browser will be installed.
- After that, open Brave Browser.
- Setup Brave Browser.
- Now you can see how Brave Browser works!
- To enable
Brave Rewards, just tap on the icon and enable it!
- You can also change settings for "Brave Rewards".
- With Brave Rewards, you can earn a Basic Attention Token while you tap or click on the Brave Ad.
- Automatically you can Basic Attention Token contribute to content creators, but you can also change other options in settings at